Want to achieve a bigger & leaner physique? Here’s how:
• Create your meals around a base of lean protein and aim for a minimum of 2.2 grams per kilogram of bodyweight per day. If you are on a low carbs diet or have an extremely active lifestyle, then you need to increase your protein intake further.
• Include a serving of vegetables for every meal.
• Eat organic as much as possible.
• Avoid sugars, artificial sweeteners and trans fats whenever you can.
• Eat carbs around your workout and at night.
• Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday.
• Include supplementations if you are short on time. A protein shake can help to bump up your daily protein needs when you don’t have time to cook.